Solar Design | Go Green with Solar Design Technology
Solar Design | Many Americans are “going green” with renewable energy sources for commercial and residential applications, and a custom solar design is a great way to get on board. If you’re thinking about using more renewable energy and reducing your carbon footprint, you are not alone. In just the first quarter of 2019, 2.7 gigawatts (GW) of solar PV capacity was installed across the US, reaching a total installed capacity of 67 GW. This is a massive 10% year-over-year increase.
These numbers are expected to continue rising. Over the next five years, the total installed solar PV capacity in the US is estimated to double. That means that we will see over 15 GW of PV capacity installed annually by 2024.
The Benefits of Solar Panels
Choosing custom solar panels from Beryl Project Engineering’s Envision SP team is a great way to power your home or business. Homeowners and business owners can also enjoy many benefits from a solar renewable energy solution.
- Solar power is an inexhaustible resource, unlike fossil fuel sources. It will last as long as the sun continues to rise each day.
- Solar power makes a very small impact on the landscape, because it does not require extraction from underground.
- Solar power emits absolutely no pollution when produced or consumed, keeping the air clean and clear.
- Your own renewable energy source frees you from depending on others for your energy needs.
- A custom solar design solution can instantly reduce your energy bill, and provide a fixed energy rate over the long haul. This means instant cost savings and protection against fluctuating energy rates in the future.
- According to one study, a solar design system can increase a home’s resale value an average of $5.50 per watt.
Solar Design from Beryl Project Engineering
Your solar design solution from Beryl Project Engineering is guaranteed to be of the highest quality, meeting or exceeding industry standards and Florida Construction Codes. Join the global movement toward sustainable solar energy that has made Florida number five in the nation for installed solar energy capacity. Call Beryl Project Engineering or contact us online to schedule your solar design consultation.