10 Cost-Effective Ways to Boost Your Home Equity
Minor maintenance projects and home renovations can actually make a major difference in your home’s value when you list it for sale in the future. Furthermore, booking a home inspection with Beryl Engineering & Inspection can alert you to any structural issues you need to address. Here are a few projects that can boost your equity in the long run, from cosmetic touches that you can carry out yourself to bigger undertakings that may require contractors.
Basic Cosmetic Upgrades
Sometimes, simple aesthetic changes can make your home more appealing to buyers!
- You can follow this comprehensive process for painting a room in just a few steps.
- To enhance your property’s curb appeal, roll up your sleeves for DIY landscaping projects!
- Enhancing your home’s lighting can create a soothing ambiance in each room.
Update Hardware and Appliances
Renovating your kitchen and bathroom with new fixtures and appliances can be a smart investment.
- Get inspired by reading up on the latest trends in home remodeling and design!
- If you’ve mastered some DIY repair skills, you can transform your kitchen with these quick fixes.
- Block off a weekend to spruce up your bathroom with these new features.
- By using the methods outlined in this resource, you can save big on new appliances.
Choose the Right Contractors
What if you can’t tackle all of the projects you have in mind on a DIY basis? Here’s how to find reputable contractors!
- First, you’ll need to work out your overall project budget.
- Once you’ve determined how much you can spend, download the Frontdoor one-stop app for home repair and maintenance to connect with local contractors.
- Apply these strategies to figure out which contractors are best for your projects.
Your home’s value isn’t just dependent on market fluctuations. You can increase the value of your property through relatively inexpensive renovations. With these tips, you’ll be ready to handle everything from painting rooms on your own to hiring professionals for appliance installation.
Need to schedule a home inspection? Turn to Beryl Engineering & Inspection. Call us today at 813-616-3301 to connect with one of our experts.
Photo via Pexels