Congratulations on buying or selling a home in Tampa, Florida. First-time home buyers or seasoned real estate traders should know what to expect when you contact Beryl Project Engineering for a Residential Home Inspection. Your Beryl home inspector in Tampa, FL will be different from other home inspection professionals you have encountered previously. And Beryl believes that is a good thing.
Extensive Construction Knowledge
Your Beryl home inspection professional is licensed, insured and certified to perform residential home inspections in the State of Florida. This is only possible due to each of our inspectors’ extensive knowledge and experience in home construction and engineering. This specialty knowledge gives our inspectors a huge advantage over other firms who employ inexperienced inspectors with only some school inspection training.
Experienced Beryl inspectors know what they are looking at when small, seemingly insignificant details are evident. Some important damage, poor construction or safety hazards are overlooked by other inspectors because they miss signs only a seasoned construction professional would notice and understand.
Your Beryl home inspector in Tampa, FL also knows the limitations of what he or she can see with the naked eye. Certain elements may indicate problems that run deeper than can be examined on the surface. We use advanced technology to help “see behind the scenes” when necessary.
Our inspectors use the latest Thermal Imaging Technology to detect problems or budding problems that are often hidden behind surface components or other structures. Thermal Imaging devices can “see” heat signatures and reflect these images onto a screen. Our skilled inspectors are trained to view these images and know what problems they reveal. This can include:
- Poor insulation
- Electrical problems
- Structural damage
- Air leaks
- Plumbing leaks
Overloaded circuits that could cause a fire can be detected through excess heat and marked for replacement. Poor or inadequate insulation can be detected and recommended additions made before home contract closing. Overheating mechanical components can be found and replaced before a total appliance or system failure.
The unparalleled customer service provided by your Beryl home inspector in Tampa, FL is legendary. All our inspectors treat everyone with professional courtesy and respect. This includes things like:
- Being on-time for scheduled inspections
- Making wise use of our time during inspections
- Answering your questions fully and patiently
- Explaining any processes or procedures thoroughly
- Treating your property better than if it were our own
- Conducting all inspections with integrity and reporting our findings honestly
Don’t just take our word for it — read just a few testimonials from some of our actual clients:
- “From my first phone call, to getting my report, everyone was nothing but friendly and helpful. I want to especially thank Kimberly and Scott. Kimberly was so helpful when answering the phone, answering questions, and guiding me through the process. Scott was also friendly and informative, and did a thorough job on inspection. Kudos to this company for treating customers like they matter!”
- “As a home buyer in such a competitive market, I felt confident that I had a very thorough inspection done. My inspector found several issues with the house that I would have had no idea about. My report was done in a timely manner, it was clear and easy to read. It came with pictures of items that needed to be repaired and I was able to go back to the contractor with exactly what needed to be fixed. I would give 20 stars if I could.”
- “They were wonderful. This is my first time buying a home so I had a lot of questions about the actual process and the inspection. My inspector was wonderful. I also spoke to Jennifer in the office many times, and she was absolutely wonderful.”
Timely Report Turnaround
There is no prolonged waiting to receive your home inspection report from your Beryl home inspector in Tampa, FL. We know that buying or selling a home already takes lots of time. We will not be the reason your contract is delayed or otherwise hindered.
Beryl home inspectors assemble a complete computerized inspection report that is easy to read and includes relevant images of areas of concern. And we will deliver this comprehensive report to you within 36 hours of completing your on-site home inspection.
Beryl is a Certified Professional Inspector® with The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and participates in their Buy-Back Guarantee. This means that if our certified inspector misses anything in the inspection, InterNACHI will buy back your home for the price you paid for it.
Contact Beryl Project Engineering today to schedule your residential home inspection with us. We guarantee your experience with a Beryl home inspector in Tampa, FL will be both positive and exceed expectations.