VA Home Inspection
A Beryl VA Home Inspection protects what matters most – your family. Beryl’s Licensed and Certified Inspectors offer valuable guidance that you need to buy or sell a home with confidence. Choose Beryl Project Engineering for VA Home Inspections:
- Meets or exceeds InterNACHI’s Standards of Practice
- 15+ years of experience in construction industry
- Flexible scheduling for evenings and weekends
- Easy-to-read computerized inspection reports
- Reports with photos within 36 hours of inspection
- Engineers on Staff for Structural Defects without hiring a second company
- Licensed and Insured
- Multiple Home Inspectors on Staff
- Over 350+ CEU Credits in Inspection Practices
- Free Now That You’ve Had Home Inspection Book with Maintenance and Energy Efficiency Tips
A home purchase is most likely the largest purchase you will make. It is important to understand the condition of your investment. A VA home inspection is an assessment of potential fire hazards, home safety, and health risks for you and your family. Beryl’s VA Home Inspection will provide you with a solid foundation of knowledge about your new home
While the safety of your family is what matters most, the ability to make a sound investment in your new home is Important as well. Beryl’s Licensed and Certified VA Home Inspectors provide the detailed information you and your buyer’s agent can use to negotiate a more favorable price or concessions that can save you thousands of dollars.
For more information, contact Beryl Engineering and Inspection today.