Full Time Administrative Assistant Position – Successful candidates will have excellent customer service and must be outcome-oriented while able to multi-task. The Administrative Assistant will directly support the Office Manager and Principal Manager while indirectly supporting the inspection and design teams. This position will largely revolve around the use of phone for inbound/outbound calls, Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Gmail, Calendar), and a proprietary scheduling software. This position is for our St. Petersburg/Clearwater Office.
Beryl Project Engineering is an Engineering and Inspection firm that specializes in residential and commercial projects. Beryl is a certified Small Local Business Enterprise (SLBE) by the City of Tampa and Hillsborough County and the 2016 Emerging Business of the Year winner and 2017/2018 Finalist Medium Business from the South Tampa Chamber of Commerce. We offer services from Residential Home Inspection up through large Capital Improvement Project design and project management for our commercial clients.
- Answering and making phone calls promptly and use of good judgement to prioritize the distribution of messages in a timely manner
- Inbound and outbound text messages and E-mails
- Scheduling service staff
- Creating, modifying, and tracking simple spreadsheets
- Internet research
- Data entry
- Performs all other related duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED
- 3+ years of administrative support experience with increasing responsibility required
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Products
- Some college coursework or business vocational school education preferred
- Previous experience in a construction/engineering environment preferred
- Strong organizational skills preferred
- Bilingual/Spanish is a plus
We offer attractive, competitive compensation and benefits including, medical, dental, life, STD, paid vacation and personal days, 401k and an EAP program. Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered.
We are accepting resumes via e-mail. Please e-mail resumes to email@example.com